 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 41
Re: Announcement: New jambalya...who wants it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:15:30 GMT

Well.. I'm more castle oriented.. though I do a use stuff from all
themes in some ways... so all in all I'd have to say nothing in
particular.. unless it's definately something from my want's list :)
which I'd really like!!

If anyone is tossing in any Castle helmets mail me first!! lets work out
a deal :)

Tamy

Doug Finney wrote:

Killer! Jeremy, Mookie, any specific (or general types of) parts
you'd like to see in there after I'm through with it? Me, I'm
apt to take pieces from every theme and replace them with an
equal mishmash. :-)

Doug

Christopher L. Weeks writes:
OK, I'm going to send it to Paul.  The rest is contingent on everyone
doing what they're supposed to, but it should then go to Doug, then
Jeremy, then Tamyra.  Postal time should be 2-3 days per hop, each of
you should hang on to it 0-4 days (fewer = better) which means that I
should see it back somtime between twenty and seventy days from now.