 General / 15346
Re: Fire Dept. Site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:26:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Duggan writes:
I have just updated The St. Lego Fire Dept. site. I have added a few new
truck designs, as well as a new station design.
Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.
The address is http://members.aol.com/legotom1/stlegointro.html
Some of the pictures are rather large, so it may load a bit slow.
Nice.  I'd like that many 2x2 windows!  And, people here should note that you
have to right click and go to view image to see the images full size, about
twice what is shown on the page.
Crossposted to .town
Alan
This message's random set is: 6455,