 Database / Set Inventories / 468
Re: 4165 Minnie's Birthday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:44:19 GMT

Sybrand Bonsma <sbonsma@molphys.leidenuniv.nl> wrote in message
news:G0EJ9t.CB0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.db.inv, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Set  #  4165 Minnie's Birthday
Year: 2000 [June]
$16.99 S@H  + shipping
Pieces:  78
Figures: 2

1  [33013]  large cake

I got two cakes with this set. One is like the one shown on the front and • side
of the box (a mainly white cake). The other one is pink with brown • chocolates
on top (same model, different colors). Has anyone else found this piece • also
and where does it come from originally?

Sybrand Bonsma

I was glad for you when I read this is your review, but also a bit  puzzled.
The only other big cakes that I am aware of are in Scala 3108 and 3159 (same
as the one on the Minnie box with the addition of a foam? ring and wand) .
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=3159
Does the bonus cake have the same part number?

sheree