 Database / Set Inventories / 472
Re: 4165 Minnie's Birthday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:02:16 GMT

The part number for the cake that should come with the set is 33013 04
bottom plate: white,
             pink ring,
             green flowers? and three dots printed on the plate
cake: white,
     red cheries with green print next to it,
     orange/white oranges parts

The additional cake has the number 33013 01
Bottom plate: white,
             pink ring,
             a series of three dots printed on the plate
Cake: pink (somewhat lighter than the pink ring on the bottom plate),
     red cheries
     Dark brown chocolate parts (same shape as the oranges)

Maybe the number 01 and 04 correspond to the color coding, the pink one should
then be the first cake produced by TLC and the white one the fourth.

I will try to scan in the cakes tomorrow.

Sybrand

I have posted a picture of both cakes, which can be found here:
http://members.tripod.com/~Sybrand_Bonsma/fabuland/cakes.jpg

The one on the right is the one that comes with the set according to the box.
The one on the left is an additional cake that I also got.

Sybrand