 Database / Set Inventories / 1042
Re: 4165 Minnie's Birthday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 15:42:55 GMT

In lugnet.db.inv, Sybrand Bonsma writes:
In lugnet.db.inv, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Set  #  4165 Minnie's Birthday
Year: 2000 [June]
$16.99 S@H  + shipping
Pieces:  78
Figures: 2

1  [33013]  large cake

I got two cakes with this set. One is like the one shown on the front and side
of the box (a mainly white cake). The other one is pink with brown chocolates
on top (same model, different colors). Has anyone else found this piece also
and where does it come from originally?

Sybrand Bonsma

[restarting a long dead thread]

I just parted out 4 copies of 4165. Two had the single cake, two had both cakes.
Very strange, esp since the second cake is not mentioned on the side of the box.

Ray

fut to .fabuland