  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 4221 – 4240 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Disclaimer

(...) If the instructions are sold containing an error, then I agree that the author isn't accountable for buyers who purchase additional bricks from a separate source, but if the author is also selling the bricks to make the set, then the author is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: A scout ship

JHK strikes again! With a small ammount of bricks you can really make very innovative space creations. In my experience, having a limited ammount of bricks means you can only have one or two ships on your shelf at the same time, you have to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Pick-a-Brick Billund inventory

(...) Indeed, the selection was different every single day. As we entered the park every morning among the first visitors, the first thing I did was to check which items they had thrown in the big box. The first day there were lots of tan and brown (...) (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: When did Duplo blocks switch from Lego to Duplo?

(...) Hi Cynthia, While I don't know exactly when the bricks began saying DUPLO inside the studs (my guess is the late 80's), from what I understand they have switched back to saying LEGO once again (this appears to have been happening gradually (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: So what's the verdict on the success of 2000 Lego so far?

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3891607B.12B7C847@x...il.com>... (...) are (...) extreme (...) prefab in (...) I've also had another though on this. I've just finished building a bunch of older space sets (6990, 6894, 6923, 6886, and 6811), and (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Ultimate Lego Book (was re: AFOL Take Action!)

[Posted here by request the of another adult Lego fan...] I highly recommend this book to any serious Lego fan -- its more or less a must have item and fairly well presented. The book contains great pictures, great ideas, and a thorough enough (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WTB Pirate ship SAILS - see, it's written all big.

Hi, (...) There's nothing worse than a becalmed buccaneer! Ben, assuming you're on the western side of the Atlantic, have you given TLG Customer Assistance a try? If they have sails, you might be able to get 'em replaced gratis-- or at least get (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: LEGO Modelmaking Experience at LEGOLAND Windsor - ATTENDEES

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Gwz9yK.F45@lugnet.com... (...) The initiation ceromony. Here we see a gathering of brickites on their knees worshiping bricks. "We're not worthy, we're not worthy" (URL) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide 1949-90s

Still taking pre-orders and working on the Volume 1&2 LEGO CD (1949-90s).... The merged edition is going to be big. I've been busy finishing chapters... the final chapter count isn't there yet... But so far it's 71 Chapters... 4 Appendices and 2 (...) (13 years ago, 18-May-11, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Tower 1 now completed.

The newest building is now finished. Standing at over 4 feet tall Tower 1 is a 17 story skyscraper that traverses a road. Here are a couple of preview pictures: (3 URLs) After moderation see all the pictures at (URL) LMKWYT mark (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Estimated weight for 600 LEGO bricks for shipping

Hello- I'm closing a deal on eBay and was trying to see if an estimate for shipping was close. The shipper is in Maryland (Columbia), USA and I'm in Washington. To figure the costs, I need an estimated shipping weight. The auction lot was for ~600 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Aging pieces with printing and logos

(...) Obviously the bricks with "engraved" lettering have a better chance of lasting a long time since the "engraving" protects the paint. On the other hand, I think these bricks are just painted with normal paint. The newer way that TLC does (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Possible new use for Belville LEGO Bricks and LEGO Pieces....

I have seen these sets known as Belville and I believe that LEGO Space should have had some of these translucent LEGO Bricks of several different colors on their space craft. I also think that the large treasure chest, the treasure chest that has (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  21Auctions ENDING: animals, minifigs, tan hair, train lighting bricks

Auctions ending tonight from: "brix303" (formerly c470guy@aol.com). Including: o Star Wars minifigs o castle minifig polybags x10 o Town minifigs o Train lighting bricks o Harry Potter minifigs o animals/critters o Chess King promo set x6 o huge (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Wanted - garage door info and part(s)

How many slats are in a garage door? How many 1x2 slotted bricks? I got most of one in a pile of Lego from Ebay, and really want to complete it. I have 1 bottom blue slat (with handle), 2 other blue slats, 5 clear slats, 1 white 1x14 slotted brick, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  LEGO Quality

An experience yesterday, and all the hubub recently about the declining quality of LEGO bricks got me thinking a bit about quality... Yesterday I opened an older MISB set (3629 to be specific). It was almost impossible to build because the bricks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Estimated weight for 600 LEGO bricks for shipping

(...) thanks (...) Actually that is it exactly - they wanted me to send $11.00 for shipping even though the auction was "pay actual shipping costs". The guy said that if it was over by much he would refund me the money. I really didn't know how much (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale!

To All, I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks. In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your shopping (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Unknown Japanese LEGO Sets...

A Japanese acquaintance of mine... Yashihiro Kondo... has left me gasping... there's a whole other world of LEGO out there... this time sold in Japan from 1970-78! It is called OLO... and it was produced during the identical time that Minitalia was (...) (12 years ago, 4-Apr-13, to lugnet.general) !

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Is it efficient to replace plates w/bricks in a plates studs up mosaic?

(...) Yeah i was looking at Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace and Stary Night yesterday. i would love to do a mosaic, but never see my self with enough bricks to do one. bob (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>