 Marketplace / Shipping / 292
291  |  293
Subject:
Estimated weight for 600 LEGO bricks for shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:43:03 GMT

Hello-
  I'm closing a deal on eBay and was trying to see if an estimate for
shipping was close. The shipper is in Maryland (Columbia), USA and I'm in
Washington. To figure the costs, I need an estimated shipping weight. The
auction lot was for ~600 LEGO bricks. How much (average) do you think that
would weigh? Throw in some extra of course for packaging.

thanks
mark