  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3961 – 3980 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Homemade Xmas Gift: Magazine Rack from LEGO Bricks

A couple of years ago, I got irritated by a stack of magazines laying around the house and decided to throw together a quick little holder for them using some DUPLO bricks. Later on my mother-in-law spotted it and asked if I would build her one. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Article about Quatro, Duplo and System bricks compatibility

(...) I like it. The incompatibility of Duplo 2x4s and Quatro is not really clear from the photos. I only understood it because I've seen Quatro in person, and that was almost the first thing we observed about it. \begin{rant} Something you don't (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.quatro)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: When did "seeding" begin?

(...) A simpler (more cynical?) answer, is that the filler bricks are just cheaper to make, and Lego is driving as much cost out of each set as they possibly can. I've not seen filler bricks in anything other than red, yellow, or blue. I was quite (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?

(...) Since you mentioned non-Lego stickers, I too have been guilty of that one. But not in the way one would think. I have a bunch of leftover vide tape label strips. I cut them into small pieces, and use them to cover over the "missing notch of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  It may be 30 years...

It may be 30 years...but Ouch! I am assembling (the hard way--brick by brick) the 7153 Jango Fett Slave 1. Most of the bricks are not too hard to get; many fairly common bricks, etc. This started, as many of my projects do, as part of a bag of bulk (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

I've started compiling the prices for parts from the new LEGO Factory palette. The parts are in lots of 10, and prices are in USD. I hope this will be useful to those who just want to buy bricks without assembling anything in LDD. Please let me know (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  New & Improved DUPLO Printed Brick Database - Now with Pictures!

An updated version of the DUPLO Printed Brick Database was posted to LUGNET today. This page can be found at: (URL) big change was that I finally was able to link this listing with pictures of the bricks that are stored in a Brickshelf folder. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: WTB: 1x2 Blue Corrugated Bricks

(...) Me too. If someone has a huge stash of these, please take care of Gary first (he asked first, after all) but then come talk to me. (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) GREEN BRICKS!! Wow, have they finally listened? (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Wanted: 2 2x2 red bricks with eyes

(...) Huw, I hope this comes in standard text... I'd be gald to mail you a pair of these 2x2s. No trade needed. Just confirm you still need them, and send your address again. -Bill (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Wanted: 2 2x2 red bricks with eyes

Thanks for your kind offer - I'll mail you later (I can't do it from here, for some obscure reason) Huw (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  CM from other LEGO bricks

I've been busy the last couple of days struggling with LDraw & LEdit. Disappointed with the lack of models for CyberMaster (I know the same happens with RIS) I thought it should be interesting to create mine just for learning. I've built it from (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <36948355.5C4CB6BF@m...pac.pt>... (...) Don't give up so soon! Ldraw takes a little while to get good at, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. People here and on Lcad list are more than willing to (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

John VanZwieten wrote in message ... (...) I (...) This is very true advice. Your mock up is useful... to you and others. It allows people to make models and simply insert a official part when It becomes available. John's observation on new people (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

OK, so... it there any repository of mock ups? I could add mine so others could used it! :-) Something tells me the cyberMaster unit will take a long time to be created, since it has many round areas and one of those also have drawings in it. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: CM from other LEGO bricks

Laurentino Martins wrote in message <3696186F.979E3117@m...pac.pt>... (...) Posting to lugnet.cad.dat is a good start. You might also put it on a web page (your's or someone else's). (...) Round parts may or may not increase the difficulty. Ldraw (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Dreaming in Lego (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) i must admit i have dreamt in code... the weirdest part... back when i was like 15.. programming in basic on my C-64... i dreamt a fix for a problem i was having... the scary part, i woke up, remembered it, tried it... and it worked.. i've (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Ya know, this has been one of my pet peeves with LDraw. But since I'm too lazy to learn how to create pieces, I haven't said anything about it until now. Would anyone have the time, inclination, and patience to "fix" the 4 dozen or so Tile (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Bulk pieces

(...) On plates and bricks and normal stuff it sure isn't much, but I heard a story on RTL a few years ago from someone who'd bought 100 brown horses back in the late 80's when TLG was still doing these bulk sales. 100 horses sounds like a pretty (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

Thomas Main wrote: <snip> (...) When they were available they was rather expensive... Paulo (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>