 Star Wars / 17820
17819  |  17821
Subject:
It may be 30 years...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 02:41:29 GMT

It may be 30 years...but Ouch!

I am assembling (the hard way--brick by brick) the 7153 Jango Fett Slave 1. Most of the bricks are not too hard to get; many fairly common bricks, etc. This started, as many of my projects do, as part of a bag of bulk bricks, that had a fair number of the parts for the set inside. A little detective work, and I was off and running.

But the cost of the minifigs--YIKES!

So...since I only have a few SW sets, and haven’t followed the rise and fall of this, could somebody take a few moments to explain the “why” of the cost of the Fett family minifigs?

Or have I just missed something rather obvious here?

Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew “The Brick Detective”