  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3921 – 3940 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Dodgy ebay sellers

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message news:GMx2FJ.HFE@lugnet.com... (...) certain (...) build up of dust on the model, "very good condition" my arse!!! What is with this guy, is he blind or something?! I agree with you Mark, it's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  ebay is free to list today

Now, I know Mike has set up BRICKS for us and it is always FREE, ;-) Thanks Mike!!!! (URL) if you're looking to get a bit more exposure ebay is finally giving us that free day they promised back in the beginning of summer. But hurry up, it's only (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  partlist key for mrob's inventories, 19990709

Here is the current version of my parts list file. I'm posting this here because it helps explain the part numbers in my inventories. I'm also posting part of it to lugnet.db.bricktionary because it might give people some useful ideas. This is my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Bargain on Castle walls and grey bricks finish in under 45mins

I have 5 auctions of played with condition pieces finishing form 9:30 to 10 tonight. They are at a pittance, but if they are any use to you they are a bargain. LEGO: MIXED 2 X LIGHT GREY BRICKS. $1.25 (URL) White CASTLE AND CORNER WALLS $0.50 (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Seeking Dark Green (BNSF) Bricks and Plates

(...) purchased most of the dark green parts available from sellers in the U.S. I am hoping that someone may have a small excess of the bricks or plates that they are willing to sell or trade. (19 years ago, 9-Sep-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: color problems with 10190

(...) I 2nd what Ted is saying. At Brickworld the LEGO REPs told us that they are aware of the color issue and have corrected it. TLC changed the way they make the bricks. Before they would use a batch of "colored plastic" and send that into the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Rocky Ridge... Canyon?

Rick, What are your thoughts on painting Lego bricks. I am sort of a purist and therefore not so creative. I have a fantastic idea for one heck of a massive setup. Green bricks will be very important and the details - pictures of your discoveries. (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  LIC Aneheim Update

We just got back from our little anniversary trip to Disneyland Resort and I thought I'd post a small shopping update regarding the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney. Surprises: No planes (had my heart set on a Sopwith Camel. :( Next time, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Review: FS: new Christmas theme set

(...) The set was GREAT! It took nearly an hour to build, and I'm no slouch at sticking bricks together. There's just a lot of bricks there. The instructions were well done, and in color, with large enough images to read without squinting. The parts (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner

(...) Hi there Mike! The cockpit is 5 bricks deep to the bottom of the canopy. The pilot sits 3.6 bricks above the cockpit floor but if you look really carefully you can just make out the steps below the rear of the chair. Thanks for the feedback, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Black visors from 375

(...) I have no visors of that type at all, so no trading is possible from my end of it. But I would gladly pay a fair price for a single black visor. Plus, it would give me a further excuse to come buy and dig through your stuff of reject bricks (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Trees: how to build them?

(...) That is the 'grid' layer of the 'grid and tower' system we use to build up from baseplate height to just below ground level. Check out my crude drawing here: (URL) left to right: 2x2 brick towers (between 5 and 7 bricks tall), 2x4 brick grid, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) Eric I agree with you completely. I actually would like LD to sell a regular sloped brick set, like they used (sort of like they did before with the black bricks, but they omitted 2 parts). It would be nice to have and entire set of these in (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  MichLUG Meeting Report and Long over-due CHoB report

Meeting Report MichLUG members got together for a meeting on Saturday, July 23rd. (3 URLs) Meeting Report> Chicago House of Bricks Report House of Bricks was a blast! Three days of LEGO filled goodness. Unfortunately things got (URL) really busy> (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Restocked inventory, price reduction.

In my store I've been updating my inventory last week, and added 20.000 bricks (6.000 brand new, 14.000 used/excellent). Since I've added them through inventory update, wanted notifications were not send for lots in which bricks were already (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: trying to guess the stud spacing by measuring bricks

(...) [Some snippage may occur during shipment] Maybe TLG deliberately used an odd spacing, to make it harder to make compatible bricks? Steve (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: Question: Are reviews of non-LEGO (such as Mega Blocks) sets of interest?

(...) Todd (and others) Here's an idea: How about a lugnet.other-brands hierarchy? Or maybe 'other-bricks'? I suggest 'other-brands' or 'other-bricks' because it keeps the idea of brick-based building toys (as opposed to K'nex or Erector sets) and (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Please split set 981 into 981-1 Blue and 981-2 Red

This parts pack came in two colors: (URL) had all red bricks, and the other had all blue bricks. Please separate the current listing to show each color. A similar split has already been made with other parts packs, see: (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Please split set 980 into 980-1 Blue and 980-2 Red

This parts pack came in two colors: (URL) had all red bricks, and the other had all blue bricks. Please separate the current listing to show each color. A similar split has already been made with other parts packs, see: (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

  Re: LEGO brick bookends

Hi Jamie, I noticed you cast some lead bricks? I recently aquired my grandfather's crucible and ladle and want to try to create some 2x4x1 lead bricks... If I understand your post correctly, you have created custon leads molds ? Could you tell me a (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.fun.crafts)

bricks
(score: 1.008)

More:  Next Page >>