 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12947
12946  |  12948
Subject:
Restocked inventory, price reduction.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:43:31 GMT

In my store I've been updating my inventory last week, and added 20.000 bricks
(6.000 brand new, 14.000 used/excellent). Since I've added them through
inventory update, wanted notifications were not send for lots in which bricks
were already present. However, some quantities went up from 1 to 25+, and prices
are reduced.
I've also reduced the price on many lots permanently (by as much as 60%). The
average price is well below avg. BB price. There are now 60.000+ bricks in
2.300+ lots available. Main updated aera's are:

Bricks
Slopes (many convex, concave, and rare ones)
Cones
Radar dishes
Arches
Fences and Gates
Bars
Train
Minifig weapons and utensils

Buy for $50 or more, and you'll get a FREE SHELL promo set. Also, I often add
bonus bricks, related to items of purchase. Have a look.

http://brickbay.com/store.asp?p=owings

Paul