 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12946
12945  |  12947
Subject:
Pirate string?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:51:56 GMT

Hi guys,

Any idea where I could get a replacement string for a pirate set?  The
string I'm talking about is the one that runs from the bow's sail, up above
the main masts and down to the stern of the ship.  (Excuse my poor
terminology)  Obviously the string with studs at the ends won't work in this
situation.

I'm leaning towards arts & crafts stores.  I've looked around a bit but I
haven't found something I like.  I wanna avoid normal thread - it looks too
wimpy.  :)

Thanks,

-Bryan