 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12951
Re: Pirate string?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 05:36:32 GMT

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:51:56 GMT, "Bryan Wong"
<green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

Any idea where I could get a replacement string for a pirate set?  The
string I'm talking about is the one that runs from the bow's sail, up above
the main masts and down to the stern of the ship.  (Excuse my poor
terminology)  Obviously the string with studs at the ends won't work in this
situation.

I'm leaning towards arts & crafts stores.  I've looked around a bit but I
haven't found something I like.  I wanna avoid normal thread - it looks too
wimpy.  :)

Thanks,

-Bryan

Take a look at Trolling Line from a sporting Goods Dept/store.  It's
black depending upon weight is around the correct size, and one spool
would last longer than you will for this purpose :^)

Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)