 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12952
12951  |  12953
Subject:
3-pack Bionicle for $5.00 !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:14:59 GMT

Just oploaded in my shop, section Technic:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=greenman

Onewa 8542 + Nokama 8543 + Whenua 8545 - MISB of course.
TOGETHER for ONLY USD 5.00 !

Check it out now, only 12 times left.

If interested in MORE Onewa+Whenua (for parts or boxed): mail me superfast!
I could pick-up another 40 boxes of these Bionicles, à USD 1.80 / box.

If only interested in specific parts from them: make me an offer I can't refuse!
I AM seriously considering to part out another 40 sets, but first I'd like to
hear from you.

Klaas H. Meijaard - Zetten - Netherlands
Lugnet 291 - eBay 'klaasthegreenman' - BrickBay 'Greenman's ABS'