 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12945
12944  |  12946
Subject:
UCS Tie (7148) parts and rare Lego service packs at my new brickbay store! 10% off!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:42:01 GMT

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=oshkosh_boy

Hi all,

Well, after more than 2 years of trading Lego on eBay, I have finally got
round to placing the initial inventory into my brand new Brickbay store.

Highlights include most of the pieces from 6 UCS Tie interceptors (7148) and
some hard to find Lego service packs, including Clear (not trans blue!) wall
elements.

All items are listed at or below brickbay average selling prices and as a
celebration of my new store, everything except the service packs has been
discounted by an extra 10%

So far I have listed over 3,000 elements, only 235,000 more to go - phew!

Please take a look and hopefully and I'll enjoy trading with you.
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=oshkosh_boy

Richard (oshkosh_boy)