 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12948
12947  |  12949
Subject:
50% OFF on ALL PARTS at Noah's Toy Box!!! (BrickBay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:16:23 GMT

Hello again everybody!
Well, sales have been very good, but my family and I are moving to a bigger
and better condo, and the less I have to move the better…ugh…right before
Christmas.  To help reduce this problem, Noah suggested I put all remaining
parts in Noah’s Toy Box to 50% OFF!  At least that is what I think he said,
but since he is only 8 months old, it’s hard to tell. There is still some
good stuff left, so grab it while you can.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Mark & Noah