  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 3001 – 3020 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

Awwww Cr-p!! I knew better than that, sorry about that Eric jt (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: plates or bricks

(...) The consensus around the office is...yes. (...) Yes, sort of. (...) Because if you didn't listen to me, Chris would be making the rules up like "Must be red" and "Must have effigy of Chris on it". More seriously, I can't believe how many times (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: plates or bricks

(...) Like the genie from alladin... 'all this Supreme *exectutive* POWER!!! in this itty bitty space...' OOOoooohhhh, effigy's of Magno on our 'bots... perhaps part of the programming should be to have the grabber pick up the mini-Chris and do (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

Woohoo! Even in the US. I've got my backorder in ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: shrubbery, jumper bricks etc now on-line

Just in time for Christmas - those cunning swines :) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Attack of the bricks sale moves to 60% off storewide

All items in my store are now 60% off. After I clear out a little more I will be ready to add a bunch of new stock after christmas. (URL) a look! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  LEGOLAND CA bulk bricks

Does anyone know the current part selection at the LL CA bulk brick stand? My advisor is going there over Christmas break and she offered to pick me up anything I wanted. Also, are there any LL only promotions going on as well? Thanks -chris (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) Good point! The URL changed mid-production for us! We will get that fixed up tomorrow. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions: Different for me?

(...) Some sessions are targeted only to adults (over 18) or only to Kids (under 18), while others are targeted to both. If you signed up as an adult, for instance, you would only see the sessions targeted to adults. Hope this helps. Jake --- Jake (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Hello all, I am writing to see if anyone else has noticed that a very popular Star Wars Lego website (FBTB.net) seems to be in a decline. I mention this because I am a fairly disillusioned fan of FBTB. Now, if you haven't been to the site, you may (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

(...) Yes, all good points, and I appreciate that they do all these things on their free time. I can't say that I have done a lot for FBTB particularly, except what I do here -- participate in the discussions. I am not opposed to the "Respect the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) Allan, Good questions about the way the functionality works. This same questions have come up in the past: (URL) out the answers over there, and if I missed anything in the original post, please let me know. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Well, I must say that for myself, this is explanation enough. Tim, you should know that even critical people like me do appreciate the work you put in to your site. Of course, I can be one of the argumentative types that doesn't like to see (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

<snip> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> (...) I agree and disagree. 1st) I agree that at some point you have to combine similar answers and the scores associated with them. 2nd) I disagree that it has to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Curved bricks

Chris Gray and I recently experimented with various Lego curves: (URL) question: Is a curve available that fits in the gap between the red curved brick and the larger white curved arch? It's also interesting to note that the outer radius of the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Yellowing of white bricks/plates

(...) I would guess that sun/UV damage is cumulative. Possibly the reason that adjacent pieces don't fade equally is that some of them have had more previous exposure than others. Another possibility, as you mention, is manufacturing variances. The (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) There's a mailto: at the bottom of the index page (URL) might be worth a try, maybe they speak english! ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) The natural shape which is revealed finally. 1999/06/20 Information was received from Hattori, concerning " the ???...??? ", but furthermore the mail was received even from the crowbar ?, the entire picture now, became clear! As for " the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message news:3c88cac4.108198...net.com... (...) -snip- Yep. Sounds like a typical Japanese-to-English Babelfish translation. :-) You know the funny thing is I didn't think of using Babelfish on this page (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW

(...) Thanks for thinking about me ! I will plan to have huge army packets on the side of my Jeans ! And also bags arounds the belt. I will be pleased to "dive in", but I will take a 10% fee on the parts :-) May I suggest that we all keep our nails (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>