 Local / United Kingdom / 7824
Re: That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:21:23 GMT

Anyway, we'll be looking for someone to chuck in and dive down for the
little bits at the bottom.  Volunteers?

Jason J Railton

Gael's quite small and looks light, I reckon we could toss him in.  Mind
you, you and Michael are so tall you could probably reach the bottom with
both feet still on the floor!

Thanks for thinking about me !

I will plan to have huge army packets on the side of my Jeans ! And
also bags arounds the belt.

I will be pleased to "dive in", but I will take a 10% fee on the
parts :-)

May I suggest that we all keep our nails long on one hand, quite
helpfull to catch the small parts at the bottom.

It sounds like it will be a crazy day ! :-)

By the way : does any one drive from around clapham Junction and has
a seat for me ? Mark ? or anyone else ?

I don't mind taking my sleeping bag and sleep on someone living room
  floor. I'll do ANYTHING (nearly) for legos ;-)

Gael