 Local / United Kingdom / 7823
Re: Legoland last weekend ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:02:01 GMT

Sorry ! To be honest, the weather was pretty poor & they were still
in the process of re-populating Miniland with some of the smaller
pieces (plus it looked like the high winds over the previous couple
of days had damaged some of the larger buildings ...), so it was
less than optimum conditions ...

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:

Damn! I really didn't want to hear that!