 Local / United Kingdom / 7825
7824  |  7826
Subject:
What are we bringing to Jon's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:53:56 GMT

Dear all  (and specifically Jon)

How much space do you have Jon? Do we have a plan for what we want to set
up?  (particularly is there space for a Train layout?) Having just bought a
couple of blue tubs I have plenty of clean bricks now and I plan to build
some more railway buildings (I have a completed signal box which I haven't
yet had the chance to photograph and post yet) and I'd like to know if it's
worth bringing them.  I've also done some very amateur rolling stock which
I'd like to rebuild with bricks I'll need to buy once there.

Apart from that I've got a couple of Technic things I'm working on which may
be ready in time.

What, if it isn't a surprise, are others bringing?