 Local / United Kingdom / 7804
7803  |  7805
Subject:
That Kilo of Bricks from the Professional Model Making Day at LLW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:42:13 GMT

Here's what they've just told me:

1 KG of bricks is random and the customers will have a bag to fill and
weigh. The choice is all theirs and the 'mini skip load of bricks' will
include standard as well as 'rare/unusual' bricks.

At no stage will we start listing all the types of bricks available!

Now... Who else wants to come along?!? ;-) There's only the one space

Michael: How many Concordes will you be able to complete with a kilo of
trans 1x1 plates?!?

Just [grinning] Jono oO