 General / 35785
35784  |  35786
Subject:
Curved bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:50:46 GMT

Chris Gray and I recently experimented with various
Lego curves:

http://www.graysage.com/cg/nalug/curves/index.html

One question:  Is a curve available that fits in the
gap between the red curved brick and the larger white
curved arch?

It's also interesting to note that the outer radius
of the white arch matches the radius of the large
tan curved panel.

John