  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 261 – 280 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Black Roof Bricks and Green Bricks

(...) Oh dear! I liked the 4-digit system because it sounds professional, I've seen other products with 5-digit numbers and it looks terrible, think about your Star Wars set with 710350 in the corner - it would look terrible. My other hobby, slot (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Modulex Bricks

(...) The Modulex bricks don't fit well with regular LEGO. Also, the plates are half a brick nstead a third (from memory). Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Real bricks vs. Virtual bricks (Was Re: A Question for all you CAD Mech builders...

(...) difficulties of photographing creations with a digital camera, such the lack of detail, especially with black pieces. I've found detail can be improved by slightly decreasing the contrast and slightly increasing the brightness with a photo (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Bulk Bricks

As the bricks are second hand and in variable condition I think I would sell for £1 per 100g. I can separate out colours if folks prefer. Any takers ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  CA bricks ?

I picked up a bag of Lego bricks at a thrift store today. I think they may be CA bricks. Can someone confirm the signs ? o All the bricks are red or white. o The 1x2's have no post. o The red bricks seem a little off in color (lighter, possibly (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Depicting Bricks & Mortar

I'd do a search on "bricks" but it would be futile. No hits on Mortar. What I'm interested in is any way to hint at the color of mortar between bricks in a wall. I've noticed that solid red Lego buildings really betray the look of their real-world (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks

And if you don't have any of the bricks Russell wants, but have a spare Star Wars brick, I'd trade a MLS Soccer brick and a Kidvention brick for it ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Ok, that helps out a lot, things are getting better organized now, but I haven't noticed any reference to sub-groups like the "Other Parts" group, I'd like to be able to sub-group parts as well, for example. Bricks Bricks 1 x 1 Bricks 1 x 2 (...) (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Which piece is available in the most colours?

Huw Millington wrote in message ... (...) I'd more expect 1x2 bricks (...) -2 for 1x2 bricks (gold, silver) (...) -2 for 1x2 bricks (teal, purple) (...) -1 for 1x2 bricks (trans flourescent green) Trans green Trans blue Trans yellow Clear Trans (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) "100,000 2x4s", which train clubs would call "a good start" to building a layout... Yup. 2x4s in quantities (2500 bricks? 10,000 bricks?) would be awesome, and we'd buy 'em! Throw in the ability to buy 2x2 bricks, and we'd have 90% of the (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Re: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!

(...) As long as the bricks you're putting on them are bricks (not plates), and in both measurements are multiples of 2, I think they work very well. That's what i recall from way back when 15+ years ago, anyway. Jasper (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  The Bricks Of Education

THE BRICKS OF EDUCATION ARTICLE: APRIL 26, 2013 By Tess De La Mare Education that revolves around play may sound like every kid's dream, and for some children in Billund, Denmark, it is about to become a reality at a new school founded by LEGO. The (...) (11 years ago, 6-May-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Real bricks vs. Virtual bricks (Was Re: A Question for all you CAD Mech builders...

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) I agree with Mark here. I work on the computer all day too, and I'm also fortunate enough to have access to full-blown 3D modelling software. I dabbled in MLCad and LDraw for a while, and I have to say that I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  FA-Ebay: Basic bricks

Spring house cleaning. All bricks new, unplayed with from a smoke-free home. 577822255: Bulk Lego/Legos New! 800 White 1x2 Bricks Bidding starts at: $8.00 Auction ends on: Apr-14-01 17:35:27 PDT (URL) 577832226: Bulk Lego/Legos New! 300 White 2x4 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.020)

  Bricks and the Draft

All LEGO bricks are designed to have a 'draft'; they're very slightly narrower on one end than the other to help get the brick out of the mold. I examined some 1x2 bricks fresh out of the brand-new 4496 tubs tonight, and discovered that all of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message news:Fo6ryu.669@lugnet.com... (...) <snip the thingeys about right-now bulk brick availability> I don't think this way. Actually, I don't think that I will buy anything but "regular" bricks (I (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

  Graspable User Interfaces - 'Bricks' in CHI'95

Old news but I just found it yesterday: 'Bricks' in CHI'95 Researchers at NTT and U-Toronto try physical markers on a desk as graspable user interfaces. (With help from Modulex.) The 'Bricks' are little cubes on a desk, and their positions are (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Lego, LD Sell these bricks! (was: Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!)

(...) Whereas jelly beans tend to be eaten shortly, LEGO bricks last a long time. I can see that LEGO don't want the market to be filled with discoloured LEGO bricks. It cannot be good for their reputation if images of discoloured bricks becomes (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

  Bricks available at Factory LEGOLAND Günzburg (was Rebuild my SBB....)

Hi Huw, the entire selection? Ok, I'll try to remember. But maybe this is not a complete list and as it was discussed at 1000steine that the selection is different depending on what Billund has delivered. They do not manufactor these bricks in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) The problem is that discolored bricks usually end up looking horrible when mixed with newer bricks. For one thing, it really highlights the size of the bricks (unless you build your walls out of 1x2 bricks, the bricks will be much larger in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

bricks
(score: 1.019)

More:  Next Page >>