 General / 24676
24675  |  24677
Subject:
CA bricks ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:20:45 GMT

I picked up a bag of Lego bricks at a thrift store today. I think they may be CA
bricks. Can someone confirm the signs ?

o All the bricks are red or white.
o The 1x2's have no post.
o The red bricks seem a little off in color (lighter, possibly orange or yellow)
o The are two 4 x 8 plates with an unusual square grid pattern on the bottom.
o I can see two kinds of warpage, inward along the sides of 2x4's and vertical
across the bottom.
o Many of the 2x4's say 'Pat Pend' under the bottom.
o There are only a few 1x1's, two of the white ones have letters stamped in the
side 'W' and 'D' (blue ink).
o There is a reduced holding ability between studs and the bottom of the other
bricks.
o This bag had only 2 bricks larger than 2x4: a red 2x8 and a white 2x10.
o There are 5 windows (all in red and with glass): 1x6x3(1), 1x4x2(1), 1x6x2 3-
panes(2), and a 1x2x3(1) which may be a door.
o All have an unusal stylised Lego logo on the studs.

I think I got maybe 100-150 pcs in the bag.

Ray