  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

(...) And forget about affording them in homeZILLA (...) Use tiles, silly (...) What, and practically *invite* aliens to abduct you?!! "geyilknu kuyktejy9 ieu e3 idefi" "809w4j isjr56 lejt ld 8" "ok" [1] [1] "We have reached earth. Where shall we (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  eBay is back up/my pieces

eBay is back up (a little slow), for those of you who may have shown an interest....many of my auctions have been extended to end Sunday, instead of tonight, due to eBay going kablooey. Here's a rundown of what I've got going: 40 white stepped (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  8215 Gyro Copter [US, BEL], Giroco'ptero [SPA]

Here is my first original inventory. I will wait for a while before posting others in case there is a lot of objection to the format I use. Cut and paste into a monospace editor program to restore the aligned columns. Two notes about my inventory (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: woohoo Rain!!! :)

(...) Why waste good bricks, we're going to pelt you with loose or clumped spamcakes... (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Volume of 2-3 million bricks (was: GMLTC Modules)

Todd, Although your math is probably right on (I didn't double check), mine is also not far off. Mine is calculating the number of bulk tubs. It would 1,667 to 2,500 bulk tubs to have that many bricks. Granted, a bulk tub will hold about 2500 bricks (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  small 12v Train Accessory Elements auction

I have 6 12v Train Accessory Elements NIB (new in bag) Each Contains: Qty 6 - 2x2 yellow 12v light bricks Qty 2 - 1x2 hollow bricks trans green Qty 2 - 1x2 hollow bricks trans yellow Qty 2 - 1x2 hollow bricks trans red Light bricks look like: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Bricks per pound

(...) Augh! Now I have to weigh my bricks to approximate how many I have... --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Best set(s) for pieces?

Since recently locating all of my old parts [1], and purchasing some StarWars sets, I've been looking to get the most variety of parts ofr my collection. What current sets contain the best assortment of parts of each color? The colors I'm *most* (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO

(...) Steve has the right idea, I would probably replace them with tiles, arches, some steep sloped bricks, the 2x2 regular inverse sloped corner bricks, etc. Nothing shakes the rare stuff out of my inventory faster than classic windows. No wait (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  FS/FT castle and pirate sets and a set of town road bases and a police boat

Hi, As a second part of my non-ebay, trade sale offer, got some new sets that you might be interested in. I've got the following sets that I would like to either: a) swap for opened SW sets (Trilogy or EP1), figures or b) sell Some of these sets are (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

CA was very nice to me the one time I had to call them. But contrary to what you wrote earlier, TLG does at times mispack sets. My second set after exiting my dark ages was Nebula Outpost (the set everyone loves to hate). The magnet was missing from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

(...) They never have them in queen size when I call. :( (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19990611.150459.824...no.com>... (...) Yes, that was my idea. It is necesary for us to use the correct terminology to avoid confusion. The set is the whole box. I consider model in a set that has an instruction (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  partlist key for mrob's inventories, 19990709

Here is the current version of my parts list file. I'm posting this here because it helps explain the part numbers in my inventories. I'm also posting part of it to lugnet.db.bricktionary because it might give people some useful ideas. This is my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  [MindStorms FAQ 3.11 Can I make two or more bricks talk to each other?]

Subject: 3.11 Can I make two or more bricks talk to each other? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>This is easy, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Technic piece wanted.

Perhaps the test should be whether you can hide the non-lego part, either by having it a long way away from the Lego (like a plug connected by a lead) or by burying it inside your Lego model and surrounding it by bricks so you can't see it. Would (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!

(...) You're not a real LEGO maniac unless you have both versions of the sheets. And a collector would get all available sizes (those western king sheets are hard to get) Steve (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Weird item

I recently bought a large number of promotional mini-figs. There were four types: Futuron Yellow, Red, Original Blacktron, and M-Tron. The figures, being promo figs, were glued together, including the visors, although the arms, and legs were fully (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Re: Silver Brick limited Edition Bucket

There are still 3 buckets available, if you want your silver brick, let me know :) I thought these would have a little more appeal then they seem to, as everyone wants the silver bricks lately.. I'll be leaving here about 1pm CST to go get the 2 and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

  Club Donation Box

Hi all! I had a coupla thoughts regarding this.. Zonker, do you still have a Chubs box laying around? That might make a good box. Another idea I had for a donation box was to buy a bucket of bricks, either Duplo or a lingering Silver Edition, and (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

bricks
(score: 0.866)

More:  Next Page >>