 General / 5557
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:34:07 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:34:09 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

At least you have the Lego bedsheets....you *do* have Lego bedsheets....but you
didn't mention them.  Why not, Tom?  Because YOU DON'T HAVE THEM, DO YOU TOM!?
DO YOU?!  ANSWER THE QUESTION, TOM.  I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY *LIKE* LEGO, DO
YOU TOM?! METHINKS HE DOTH GO ON AND ON ABOUT LEGO *TOO* MUCH!  I THIN- -...And
now for something completely different...

You're not a real LEGO maniac unless you have both versions of the sheets.
And a collector would get all available sizes (those western king sheets
are hard to get)

They never have them in queen size when I call.  :(

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)