 General / 5493
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 16:58:50 GMT

Does anyone have a cost on them? How common are the red roof bricks? We will
see them in the next Auczilla?

Answers to the first question would be appreciated.

-Nick

Thomas Main wrote in message <378A0E06.B0456EA6@appstate.edu>...
Todd Lehman wrote:

This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO
Dacta page...it was news to me!

   http://www.lego.com/dacta/soft/legosoft.asp

These LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun!

--Todd

I had heard about them but I had no idea they were so big - 6X normal
size.  I think these would be neat for outdoor play, especially...I
wonder how much it would cost to build a club-house the size of
LittleTykes clubhouses out of these?  Very cool and looks like a new
market for Lego.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu