 General / 5932
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 10:21:28 GMT

They had these at the Legoland CA grand opening.  I wanted some SO bad, but
they said they weren't for sale, they were for display only!

Now we gotta figure out WHERE we can get them and HOW SOON.  It would be
nice if Dacta USA would be able to get them, so I can finally bug Glen for
something ;-)

Todd Lehman wrote:

This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO
Dacta page...it was news to me!

   http://www.lego.com/dacta/soft/legosoft.asp

These LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun!

--Todd

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/