 Off-Topic / Fun / 2193
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 05:51:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Blake Christopher Gettig writes:

Yeah, but even if they did decide to land on your drive way the life-sized
sqooshy lego fortress(armed to the teeth with sqooshy lego cannons) might
deter them from trying to start something.

Maybe it would sound more like this:
"We have reached earth.  Where shall we land, brother?"
"Look down there, brother.  A landing pad.  Perfect.  Land there."
"Stop!  What is that? The earthlings threaten us with large Sqooshy lego
strutures.  Retreat! Retreat!
Ok, I admit my last was pretty corney but maybe it will get a laugh or two.
(sorry about all that > mess in the last one which I ment to post under off-
topic.fun)