 General / 5476
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO
Dacta page...it was news to me!

  http://www.lego.com/dacta/soft/legosoft.asp

These LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun!

Could they be used for a comfortable mattress for a bed?

Well, there's only room for *one* stud in our bed;-)

[Comment deleted after 1.74 seconds of deliberation]

I live Lego. I eat Lego (those candy piece things). Now I can sleep Lego • too.

At least you have the Lego bedsheets....you *do* have Lego bedsheets....but • you
didn't mention them.  Why not, Tom?  Because YOU DON'T HAVE THEM, DO YOU TOM!?
DO YOU?!  ANSWER THE QUESTION, TOM.  I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY *LIKE* LEGO, DO
YOU TOM?! METHINKS HE DOTH GO ON AND ON ABOUT LEGO *TOO* MUCH!  I THIN-

Wow. I *don't* have them. But those hand-painted Lego boxer shorts, well,
that's another story..

-...And
now for something completely different...

A man with three buttocks.

"'Ello, I'd like to register a complaint...."

See lugnet.complaints.triplicate ya big mook! (with apologies to Mookie - no
reference or connection was intended. "Mook" (like moo with a k) is a term
used by comedian Johnny Steele similar to the term "lug", as in "ya big lug!")

-John "I haven't shouted that much since the soccer match yesterday" Neal

You've really got it bad for Mia, don't you? Fess up now.. You actually liked
all those shampoo commercials she made too, didn't ya?

-Tom McD.
when replying, damn the spamcake, full speed ahead!