 General / 5467
Re: Big sqooshy LEGO bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 20:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
This may be old news, but I just stumbled onto it from the official LEGO
Dacta page...it was news to me!

  http://www.lego.com/dacta/soft/legosoft.asp

These LEGO SOFT bricks look like a lot of fun!

Could they be used for a comfortable mattress for a bed?

I live Lego. I eat Lego (those candy piece things). Now I can sleep Lego too.
Can't breathe it yet though, not that I'd want to inhale ABS and POM dust
(though I hear it can be quite a rush ;-)

-Tom McD.
when replying, if you feel you have reached this spamcake in error, please
check the number and try your call again.