Subject:
Club Donation Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 23:45:43 GMT

Hi all!

I had a coupla thoughts regarding this..

Zonker, do you still have a Chubs box laying around? That might make a good
box.

Another idea I had for a donation box was to buy a bucket of bricks, either
Duplo or a lingering Silver Edition, and use all the bricks in it to make a
box. Maybe that can be a club project for our next GTG..

What do y'all think?

-Tom McD.