 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1633
Re: Technic piece wanted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:07:27 GMT

Perhaps the test should be whether you can hide the non-lego part, either
by having it a long way away from the Lego (like a plug connected by a lead)
or by burying it inside your Lego model and surrounding it by bricks so
you can't see it.  Would you be happy with a non-lego transformer if
you could do that? :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com

Maybe you should consider building a working lego electric generator, so you
could stop consuming non-lego electricity....:-)

Hehe, very funny. :-) I'm not THAT pure. I tend to think that if Lego
designed and sourced a power plug, it's OK that the socket the plug
plugs into to draw power from the mains is not Lego. Analogous to using
the MS CD to load in a Lego IDE into my PC... the pC didn't have to be
built from Lego!