 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1609
Re: Technic piece wanted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 17:57:37 GMT

R2 wrote:
Larry
I need a boatload of the technic light grey 1 1/3 connector.. you know
the one, it's a technic pin on one side, the grey kind so it's loose,
and a hollow stud on the other side. I use 24 of these in each of my

Try Pitsco. They sell 100 of these for $10. I can scan-in the sheet of
connectors and e-mail if you wish. Let me know.......

I THINK the one they sell is the dark grey 1 1/2 connector rather than
the light grey 1 1/3 connector. I have 2 catalogs myself. For some
reason I seem to remember coming to that conclusion last time I talked
to them.

Go here and you'll see what I mean.

http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/pld5/dir2.icl?SECID=10&SUBSECID=61&ORDERIDENTIFIER=ID92938298251537673F

The assortment pack
http://www.pitsco-legodacta-store.com/pld5/itempg.icl?secid=10&subsecid=61&orderidentifier=ID92938298251537673F&itmid=509&dirpage=dir2&eflag=0&curitempos=1&numitems=4

has 8 of what I want (top row, 3rd item from left, OR third item from
right) but I need hundreds.

Thanks, though. (And to Thomas as well)

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.