 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1607
Re: Technic piece wanted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 15:28:55 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

followups to bst because this is a wanted...

I need a boatload of the technic light grey 1 1/3 connector.. you know
the one, it's a technic pin on one side, the grey kind so it's loose,
and a hollow stud on the other side. I use 24 of these in each of my
hoppers (1) and because I just built 4 new ones (1 to satisfy John
Neal's winnings and 3 more because it made sense to "asssembly line"
some up) I burned off all of these connectors that I have, just about..

So anyone have a bunch of these they don't want? It doesn't make
economic sense to buy 1 or 2, I want 200 or so. Send me mail.

I couldn't tell from your picture which piece you meant.  Is this
perhaps one of the pieces that DACTA is now selling in lots of 100?

BTW I ran all 5 in a row behind my Barile Chessie and I swear, I could
hear Loretta Lynn singing about coal mining in the background...

PS I give up on the 12v trafo, apparently there IS NO 110V version.

There is a 110V-12V Lego transformer.  I used to have one.  It is blue
with a red control knob, and has Lego studs on the top.  I think this is
very rare, though.  My uncle got me the one I had from Denmark in the
'80s, and it was an ols set then.

My plane's boarding, gotta run.

1 - seen on this page: http://my.voyager.net/lar/train_freight.html
specifically here:
http://my.voyager.net/lar/bk_hop2_side.jpg ...

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

--
Thomas Main