 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1795
1794  |  1796
Subject:
FS/FT castle and pirate sets and a set of town road bases and a police boat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 14:10:03 GMT

Hi,

As a second part of my non-ebay, trade sale offer, got some new sets that
you might be interested in.

I've got the following sets that I would like to either:
a) swap for opened SW sets (Trilogy or EP1), figures
or
b) sell

Some of these sets are not in a perfect state. If you're interested, please
contact me, I'll give you details on the set states and we can talk about
details. BTW I live in Poland so shipping costs and trades might be high
(seems to be 2x US domestic).

6039 Catapult

Set one

Has all bricks but the markings on the figure chests are fading. Lance is
slightly discoloured (from bending perhaps? but is not broken. Lacks yellow
flag for lance end). Bricks are dirty but washable.

Set two

Has all bricks but the markings on the figure chests are fading, one
spear is missing and the saddle and the red saddle has a snapped weapon
holder (will not hold weapon). The catapult arm 6x1 flat black bricks have
identically damaged connecting ends, one of the three prongs (outer prongs)
has snapped at the end holding the bucket, the buckets however are still
held. Bricks are dirty but washable.

6074 Castle

Bricks are dirty and used (though not damaged). Instruction is heavily
damaged and ripped but usable (lacks title page). One knight has a wrong
shield (instead of a yellow one with a dragon motif has a second blue one).
Lacks a yellow flagpole flag and lacks the toppole flag. Lacks original
string. One archer has damaged chest markings. Will throw in 6055 with
instructions and flattened box but no figures or flags to this set.

6245 Boat with cannon

Has a broken cannon mount, the cannon works but the mount will not hold
it (both holding slots are broken). Its also lacking one black cannonball.

6247 Pirates go boating

Is lacking two flat grey 2x4 bricks. Its also missing one gold coin
(has three), one cutlass and one pistol. Otherwise complete.

6265 Outpost Island

Has a sergeant (red beard) figure with the wrong trouser colours (blue
instead of white), the boat is lacking a small flag and flagpole. Cannon
works but is lacking one black cannonball.

6276 El Dorado!

Perfect state apart from lacking the original black string for the winch and
has a brown cannon holder instead of a red one, lacks all black round
cannonball bricks. Cannons fire bricks.

6397 Octane gas station

Mint opened set with box. Perfect.

4010 Police boat and driver set

Complete set, heavily damaged instructions.

16 town road sets, 8 straight, 2 t-junctions, 2 crossroads, 4 turns (anyone
getting excited about this? :-)

If anyone's interested in the previous results of my trades, it seems that
6034 + 6042 are worth a sealed Sith Infiltrator and that 6989 is worth open
B-Wing/Tie Fighter + Snowspeeder sets.

Sale prices would be lower than Ebay ones.

Dustin