 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1794
1793  |  1795
Subject:
WTB Castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 21:28:11 GMT

   Hello Lugneters,
   Its been a long time since I posted a want list.  I am looking for the
following Castle sets sealed in box:
1584
1592
1960
6010
6011
6021
6022
6023
6035
6060
6071
or others!

  I will pay above a reasonable price or trade from a very good selection of
sealed and used sets from all themes.  If you have any other Castle sets in
sealed condition, I may be interested in those as well, so please let me
know.  Thank you and...

--
   Have fun!
   John