  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego and Elgo

When I was a kid, I had these red plastic bricks that I only remembered as American Bricks. I was just looking thru the auctions on eBay and I found that they were made by a company called Elgo. So whats the deal, is one of these names (Lego or (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  different types of bricks in different years?

Perhaps somebody can help me out. A few weeks ago I bouht an amount of lego for my kids and myself. Some of it we will keep, but it is too much so we plan to sell part of it. We are in the process of sorting it all out, according to specifications (...) (20 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.parts)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)

As you may have seen in previous posts by myself and other contributors, I have created a Mazingo e-journal for Advanced LEGO Builders. Mazingo is used to sync content from BimP to their PocketPCs and allows them to carry current news, reviews, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  3x2 trapizoid bricks

During Scott's sell-off I bought a couple of loose part boxes. These boxes contained a bunch of 2x3 trapiziodal bricks. I wound up with way too many of one type (too many left? or was it right?) in dark gray and yellow. Did anyone else discover the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Thank you for posting the 'top 20' parts. A very interesting list, most of them are basic bricks, plates or slopes. Hopefully The LEGO Company will use this data to better understand the AFOL market! One more question, Richard: How many people (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Roof Bricks!! (Was Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets)

Now WHY did I know that Rob would chime in, and zero in ONLY on the slopes? ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I noticed as I perused the list the mention of trainstrainstrains (but no photo link). Does anyone know where I might be able to find a jpg or photo of the train stuff? -John (...) (26 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks Military Sets review

I just clicked on the URL you provided and scrolled down and found "train" and "train bucket"-- but no jpgs for that section:-( John (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Macroni Bricks

(...) Good luck. :( Last set *I* remember having more than a couple of them (and those were in grey) was 6046 - I think it has 4. (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Macaroni bricks for trade

Maybe it's just me but I consider these trades a bit steep. I know Macaroni is rare and maybe grey is rarer than black but I know i have a LOT of black macaroni and if i were the kind of guy that could complete trades in a reasonable time, I'd (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Macaroni bricks for trade

Well Larry, I may agree in some cases. I saw that the white Macs were going for about $2 in Auczilla, so I figured that the dark gray was worth about half that. It is rarer, but also not as desirable as white. If people find my offer steep, they are (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

I think putting marbles in to increase weight is way over the top. Leaving them in because you couldn't be bothered to clean things up is shoddy, but just barely acceptable if the listing is explicit that they're in there. Based on your description, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Clone bricks in auctions

In your position, I would definitely contact the seller. Thirty percent non-Lego certainly sounds excessive to me and, as Larry said, time elapsed from point of sale is irrelavent. I'm generally pretty lenient with sellers who obviously aren't Lego (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Tightening Bricks

(...) Hi Frank, You might consider using a hydrolic(sp) grease found at most any pool supply store. We used that on the pool pump mechanism. It will stay better under water. Vasaline is a petrolium byproduct and has the potential to damage the lego (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) I hope this helps you; It looks like bidding is off, if I understand bidding correctly. Someone, on your test bid, named ladym (Mookie?) bid something like $4000. Current bid is at $42.80. I bid $125.05. I lose the proxy bidding war, but the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) Hmmmm....well, then I won't mention that I got it to do it the other way, too. I think it has to do with what the bid is, perhaps it is legit. I'll take a look at it again. Ciao! (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) I ran across that too. I'm not sure who, but either it or I put a dollar sign in one of the BID fields (would be nice if it said which bid fields). Also, I tried it without a decimal (00) and it didn't like that either. Ciao! (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: FA (Bricks): Yellow Technic piece lot

(...) Is that "Number One" or No One"? :-) Doug aka Not1 (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  New "Bricks"

Avete visto questo: (URL) ? Un condensatore da 1 farad e una cella solare Lego.!!!! Ciao (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: New "Bricks"

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FHyvCr.2GB@lugnet.com... (...) Ancora meglio: (URL) addition, a new sensor adapter will allow sensors from other manufacturers to be used with the RCX" Gasperi rules......... Ciao (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>