 Marketplace / Auctions / 2154
Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 21:06:48 GMT

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 01:20:15PM +0000, Mike Stanley wrote:
Doug Finney <dfinney@wt.net> wrote:
Hrmmm... I'll check into that.  I seem to remember the proxy bidding
stuff being a little funky before.

Actually, that's the way proxy bidding should work, IMO. Equal bids go to
the earliest bidder so the first bidder should only have to meet, not beat,
a challenger in a proxy war.

Yes!  Cool, less work to do on that, more time to spend on something
else.

Hmmmm....well, then I won't mention that I got it to do it the other way,
too.  I think it has to do with what the bid is, perhaps it is legit.
I'll take a look at it again.

Ciao!

--
Any given program will expand to fill available memory.

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC