 Marketplace / Auctions / 2169
Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:39:45 GMT

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 10:47:37PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
OK, I posted an auction. Feel free to bid but it's not for real (there
is a reserve price, in the dollars, for a single 1x2 brick). However I
don't see it when I refresh the "new list"... is there a lag on that?

Also I had a deuce of a time getting it to take, it kept saying
"something wrong with the BID field" when I was certain there was not,
tried decimal or no decimal. etc. had to start over.

I ran across that too.  I'm not sure who, but either it or I put a dollar
sign in one of the BID fields (would be nice if it said which bid fields).
Also, I tried it without a decimal (00) and it didn't like that either.

Ciao!

--
Any programming language is at its best before it is implemented and used.

The Doctor What: Not that 'who' guy              http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC