 Marketplace / Auctions / 2134
Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 08:44:37 GMT

The Doctor What wrote:

On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 02:57:26AM +0000, Mike Stanley wrote:

Well, it isn't perfect yet, and it will probably never be pretty, but
it's up.  And it's free.

I hope this helps you;
        It looks like bidding is off, if I understand bidding correctly.
Someone, on your test bid, named ladym (Mookie?) bid something like $4000.
Current bid is at $42.80. I bid $125.05.  I lose the proxy bidding war,
but the new top bid is $125.05.  Shouldn't that be $125.05 + smallest
increment?

BTW: I didn't see the increment mentioned anywhere.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to a lego only site; with no village people
Mega Block lego knock offs:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=145275702

Or these toys that someone brought me in an attempt to mollify me (these
are **evil**!):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=144237240

Man.. I wish lego would give us windows like those.. and that blue tower
topper on the right... in that shape, I love that shape for castles..
and you never get enough extreme slope corners to try and do it yourself
:( at least I sure don't have enough... and they don't give you that
little kickout at the bottom anyway..  I know it's another single use
piece.. though it would be so cool for castles!!!  TLG SMARTEN UP!

This is all in good tired fun.

Ciao!

--
Keep on Bricken'