 Marketplace / Auctions / 2153
Re: FA: 23000 Lego Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:28:28 GMT

I looked hard for a way to make the Tripod banner go away but they did a
good job of hiding the window name (handle).  You can make the Tripod banner
less of nuicanse by changing all of your <BODY> tags to <BODY
onLoad="focus();"> - the net effect is that once your page loads, it will
pop in front of the banner page.  If you make your intial page very light
weight (i.e. no images) this happens pretty quickly.  I did this on my
Tripod site.  It's not great but better than nothing.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Naji Norder wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.auction, Steve Bliss writes:
Hmm.  Browser-dependence.  OK, I'm running IE 5 on a 1280x1024 display.

Steve

Try it now.  I think it's fixed.

Thanks for pointing it out!  (Boy do I feel stupid now.  My page has looked
that dumb for a week and nobody told me.)  Now if I could just get rid of • that
darn tripod banner....

Thanks,
Naji

http://members.tripod.com/lotsaparts/auction/