  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 29000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?

Steve Bliss wrote in message <373311d5.82035941@l...et.com>... (...) wiggle (...) Fighter. I (...) TIE, (...) Non-lego items?...Oh, isn't it great sin?..:-D Especially when much more purist methods are exist. Just interchange the pegged bricks with (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Giant lots of bulk lego bricks on eBay

Bulk lego on eBay: 2000 new black lego bricks - current bid  36.00 (URL) new red lego bricks - current bid  51.00 (URL) new yellow lego bricks - current bid  41.00 (URL) new white lego bricks - current bid  56.00 (URL) new blue lego bricks - current (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 8)

NOTE1: Bid progression will begins today (5/6). NOTE2: Unbid lots have had their opening bid reduced. Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

(...) I have tons of black Tyco 1 x 3 slopes - probably as many as actual LEGO ones. It's a pity that the Tyco slopes have the extra ridge halfway down the slope which makes the look good only for roofing. (Even though most people here think that (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Some SW parts up, more coming to JABA

Well, I had hoped to get all the parts from quite a few 7110 Landspeeders and 5 7128 Speederbikes up tonight, but the day started too early for me to stay up late enough to do it. Here's what I have up so far: Minifig Anatomy (so far heads + hair (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Yellow Low Sloped Corner Bricks?

Found 4 in my collection. They may have come from one FreeStyle set, probably the set in the very large box that comes with a green 14-inch x 17-inch terraced plastic hill with indents for small base plates. Sorry about not still having the box for (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Elements 2000 - Now Accepting Bids!

===...=== E L E M E N T S 2 0 0 0 ===...=== W E ' R E U P !: ---...--- We are now ready to accept your bids. Our tweaking is done, our lists are updated. We're ready to roll! Point your browser to (URL) check out all the new parts at low opening (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Building exhaustion

It seems you have a problem most of us would want! ;) Can I help you sort it out? My town will need lots of bricks in order for each building to be architecturally sound... John Matthews Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Second batch of parts from 6097 on JABA

I'm shooting for adding 10-15 items per night. That's managable with the pics and such without seriously deplinishing my "free" time. So here's the second round of parts from 8 copies of 6097. I really need to work on grey and gray. Never been able (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) My vote would be to keep the count of figures as the number of mini-figs (of course for Scala this should be the number of dolls, etc). I would not count Sebulba as a figure. There's actually a can of worms here... Why do we have this one (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Naboo Fighter Comments/Storm Trooper Minifigs?

(...) yeh they did but not on their bikes. You'll also need some At-STs(3) with a bunch of cute fuzy ewoks, Leia, Han, Chewie, Rebs(and no the orange suited ones won't work:). That would make a pretty cool battle scene, I assume that was the intent (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  001 Gear Set inventory

Hi: I picked up an incomplete 001 Gear Set today at a flea market. According to the box the set has: 12 gears 4 wheel assemblies 4 large wheels 6 small wheels 4 small tires 4 large tires 4 swivels 4 full flat bricks 1 brick, 1/8" round My question (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  WTB: Wild west sets or pieces...burps, minifigs, etc

Hello again everyone...I haven't been on here for a couple months, but I am looking to pick up some more wild west stuff if you have any you want to get rid of. I am looking for burps soldiers horses gold tan baseplates river baseplates green (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: how long is this part?

(...) Bram, I think Jonathan is talking about the element which is 5.5 bricks tall and used originally as an umbrella stand, then commonly as the horizontal boom in sailboards, and also appearing in 6516 Moon Walker. If he's talking about that (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Lego Dragons/Dinosaurs

(...) Hello Keith, Today I've tried to make a dragon during lunch. At the moment I'm working abroad, so I don't have LDraw and only some LEGO pieces that I picked up on a fleamarket Saturday. My terrifying dragon ended up being more a cute dinosaur (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  RE: Lego "pegging" disks

Ah yes, I still have quite a few of these pieces, especially the wheels with metal axles and the bricks that accept them. The belt Mario mentioned is great and can be used to turn rotation into linear motion, but it works with the old gears only and (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Millennium Falcon Christmas release rumor/Naboo Fighter

Gang, On RTL, someone has posted a rumor that a Millennium Falcon set will be released in time for Christmas. Has anyone seen this post or heard this rumor. Any ideas of where this might be coming from? Maybe it's some type of cruel joke! The (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  group lugnet.robotics.rcx created

[Crossposted to lugnet.robotics & lugnet.announce; followups set to lugnet.robotics & lugnet.robotics.rcx] All right -- better late than never... A new group lugnet.robotics.rcx has been created, and is there now for anyone wants to jump in and use (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: TM's 12V Train and 9V Monorail Auction (UPDATE 9)

Welcome to my 12V Train and 9V Monorail auction. See the auction rules below. This auction will be conducted through these status update lists on LUGNET (lugnet.auction), r.t.l, e-mail list and on the web page listed below. Updates will occur daily. (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) According to your arguement, any brick (not plate) can be classified as a minifig. You did not limit the definition of "torso", and all bricks can accept minifig legs. Maybe the only qualifier should be the single long neck stud. (emphasis on (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.869)

More:  Next Page >>