 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1621
WTB: Wild west sets or pieces...burps, minifigs, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:36:50 GMT

Hello again everyone...I haven't been on here for a couple months, but I
am looking to pick up some more wild west stuff if you have any you want
to get rid of. I am looking for

burps
soldiers
horses
gold
tan baseplates
river baseplates
green baseplates
Indians
green bricks
gray bricks

or possibly sets open or unopened if you want to get rid of them

If you have any of the above you would like to sell, please contact me.
Thanks, Jim aka wildwest1