  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  FA (ebay): Bulk Bricks, Technic Shuttle, Train Level Crossing, Legoredo, Belville parts

I have a bunch of auctions closing this afternoon. My bulk bricks lots are substantially cheaper than Lego Direct will ever be. If you want to see all my items listed in one place, you can go here: (URL) individual auction links are below. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Printed bricks, Idea Book 239

Hello, If anyone is interested I've just posted 2 auctions on Ebay--one for rare printed bricks including "Philips" and "Glasgow" and the other for a 239 Idea book. Thank you and good luck if you decide to bid. BTW, I'm still looking for a printed (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  piece lot auction update

Lego Bricks for auction: I am offering the bricks listed below for auction. Every block is brand new ? has never been in my mouth, or been part of a construction. The number listed is the opening or current bid in $US. For each lot listed, the (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: FOTY - Xmas in July

(...) Well, you can date bricks to some degree. I have some bricks that I know are from the 60s because they're CA. (...) The uniqueness factor certainly is a good point. I just hope the owners of the parts for three incomplete Guarded Inns (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  awhat set(s) have blue slotted 1x2 bricks?

Just got some blue 1x2 slotted bricks (the kind used for garage doors) in a garage sale lot and I'm trying to work out which set they might have come from. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Air Market: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: How high can you spiral 2 x 4 bricks?

(...) Yes, they do. I used new bricks. (...) Yeah, sure :P /Tobbe (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Cerco bricks colore tan

salve a tutti, sto finendo i pezzi colore tan del mio castello di H.P. Prima di buttarmi su Bricklink chiedo se qualcuno ha da vendere o scambiare questi pezzi. mi servono sia i bricks, che le plates e gli archi. Sono disponibile sia ad acquistarli (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Home made weight bricks and train base plates

Has anyone made thier own weight bricks? My thought was to hollow out the bottom of a brick with a dremel, then fill it with BBs. And finally glue a plate across the bottom. This could be useful to add weight to some of my smaller train MOCs, where (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LDraw Parts

I have made a small collection of "semi-bricks", ie half-brick high clone bricks: (URL) am also seriously planning to work on the Byggis door and windows. Byggis is a Swedish clone brand that make 100% Lego-compatible bricks with a quality very (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Fun OLD Bricks/History questions

(...) There are all blue numbers and letters printed on the side of white 1x1 bricks. Do these set numbers correspond at all to the different styles of printing on the number and letter 1x1 bricks? The early '60s Samsonite letters I have are in (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo

(...) Mmm, yes, I bought 2 this weekend. (...) I did the math this weekend, and left it at home. But it comes down to this: counting only basic bricks, the wall length you could build is is the neighbourhood of 1700 studs for the 4107 and 3200 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: How to hide wires for Train Layout

(...) Your extensive use of wiring requires that you raise you layout off of the baseplates. Using large bricks (4 x 16) or building a surface of 2 x 4 or similar bricks and raise your track by one brick level would allow for small conduits where (...) (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Ok, folks. I've just opened a new webhosting account at Pair for two of my other domains. I'll be absorbing guarded-inn.com into that account within the next week, two at most. I had previously planned on moving my free BRICKS auction site over to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  looking to trade Duplo LEGO store bricks

I have several of the 2004 California Valley Fair/Hillsdale store bricks and I would like to trade them brick-for-brick for one or two the following store bricks: Lego Store Bluewater 2004 Lego Store Kingston 2003 Lego Store Koln 2002 Lego Store (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED???

(...) I don't know Tanya...Since they released all of those sand red bricks last week, I have been planning (and amazingly enough, got my wife's BLESSING for) my biggest LEGO project EVER. Depending on the scale I decide on, it could be well ove (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

Hi All, Well Lego has done it again a new color "Dark Grey" bricks. I relied on for many years the release of newer sets to get parts for my Classic Space collection, and now I wonder will Lego phase out Light Grey? Thanks Donald Durham (Donny D) (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  2x2 Bricks w/ Eye-Balls

As I recall, several weeks ago someone was looking for 2x2 bricks with eye-balls on them. This evening I found 2 yellow ones. Let me know if you still want them. Mike (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  lavender base bricks

Before I place my order, can someone confirm for me that the huge lavender bricks in The Enchanted Palace (#5808) and Witch's Cottage (#5804) are the same color as in The Queen's Chamber (#5826)? I need lots of these for my Castle witch's lair, but (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.belville)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:H0qrq0.M6o@lugnet.com... (...) Dear LEGO: Please spend some calories and make the bulk bricks and accessories easier to browse. The fact that the items can only be browesed via the left (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

  Status of Bricks Magazine?

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything official about the status of Bricks Magazine. There haven't been any recent updates to the website, and the e-mails I've sent to customersupport@... have gone unanswered. Thanks! -Joel (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>