 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16546
16545  |  16547
Subject:
looking to trade Duplo LEGO store bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:24:13 GMT

I have several of the 2004 California Valley Fair/Hillsdale store bricks and I
would like to trade them brick-for-brick for one or two the following store
bricks:

Lego Store Bluewater 2004
Lego Store Kingston 2003
Lego Store Koln 2002
Lego Store Moscow 2002
Lego Store New Jersey, Paramus Park 2003
Lego Store Virginia, Tysons Corner Center 2004
Lego Store New Jersey, Bridgewater Commons Rockaway Townsquare 2004
Lego Store New York, Smith Haven Mall 2004

There are many other bricks I am looking for, and some others I have for trade,
so please have a look at my list:

http://baylug.org/russellc/promobricks.html

Russell