 General / 31521
Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
What gives?

Just checked the mailbox - did you think I was kidding? - and found the
strangest collection of new bulk bricks ever.

All I want is loads of 1x1's and 1x3's and blue slopes- and they give us
this weird color?

Am I the only one who sees this as wrong, just wrong...

I don't know Tanya...Since they released all of those sand red bricks last
week, I have been planning (and amazingly enough, got my wife's BLESSING
for) my biggest LEGO project EVER. Depending on the scale I decide on, it
could be well ove 25,000 bricks/elements...most of those in sand red. Of
course, I'll have to pick up a bunch of LOM sets to get some of the more
creative elements like slopes. Oh well.

Matt