  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3941 – 3960 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Celebrating a Century of Flight - Minifig Scale Wright 1903 Flyer

Celebrating a Century of Flight On this very day a houndred years ago the Wright brothers made the first controlled flights in a powered craft. (URL) 1903 Flyer>> Please let me know what you think. Christian (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  MOC: Glenbrick House

Somewhere between Castle and Town this one! Scroll down the page at: (URL) the past few years I've spent quite a bit of time researching David Bryce, who was a Victorian Edinburgh based architect most famous for his country houses in Scots Baronial (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk) !

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: Would you mind awfully if I threw it down old-school?

(...) Not entirely accurate - it was the 'Rainhill' trials, and the prize was the contract to build and run that first commercial railway. There was a documentary on British TV recently where they re-ran the trials using working replicas of the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: BLUNT Weapons

(...) Bruce, I've had some "axe sliding" myself with older figs. Newer figs tend to be fine with it. Hand stretching perhaps...or too slick of an axe handle? If I get these produced, the flail will be more "period" rather than cinematic, sorry. I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  minifig scale dune racer made from set 4100 maximum wheels

(URL) (last #s 01-06) (URL) Enjoy! Jeff (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.298)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) reposting the link to pic: (URL) My first impression on the castle sets is that the minifigs look cute in their new armor...so the heros are designed properly. The "villians" have a little to be desired. Another initial thought was, "Why (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) and when I hear 'farm or fiefdom' I think <swoon>'Oooooh'</swoon> James (who would like to read too much into that comment) Stacey (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  part 3846p41 - Minifig Shield Triangular Red w/White Maltese Cross  [DAT]

Minifig Shield Triangular Red w/White Maltese Cross from set 375 - Fort with Knights ("Yellow Castle"). (URL) 0 Minifig Shield Triangular Red w/White Maltese Cross 0 Name: 3846p41.dat 0 Author: Mark Chittenden (mdublade@yahoo.com) 0 Piece from set (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Just asking-- are people actually suprised by these new sets? Personally, I think they're very much in line with the new sets we've been seeing-- they're *exactly* what I would expect most new minifig playthemes to look like, with the possible (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  4719c02.dat - ~Bike Bicycle Minifig (Shortcut) - Opinions please  [DAT]

I don't know how to go on with this. The new minifig hands .dats make it impossible to fit in a minifig on the bicycle. Looks like we have to compromize one way or the other. I have an idea of making all bike riders in exactly the same position. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: CASTLE ALIVE (Re: banner year for castle)

(...) Where did that information come from? Does anybody know the prices? Using the average 10 cents per part, I suppose I could make some guesses about the prices: (...) $4 maybe? It is comparable in size to 7409 from Orient Expedition. That seems (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: shortcut?...or model/set?

(...) It's a model. Or at least, part of a model. It's not appropriate for the parts library, because it's a construction of common parts. Contrast that with the palm tree shortcut file, which uses some unusual parts in a mode for which they were (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  next MUGS Brikwars info [Jan 17]

G'day all, for those wishing to participate in the BRIKWARS battle on Jan 17, could you please let me know by email (b_whytcross@optusNO...et.com.au) [so your opponents won't know your strats, etc.] the following info: Race name. Minifig commanders (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: banner year for castle

In lugnet.castle, Tanvir Mahtab wrote: SNIP (...) I'm not a castle-head so I have little personal attachments or expectations for these castle sets. That said, I agree that the models in and of themselves are not very attractive, especially when (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  minifig scale crane

Does anyone have any suggestions for a minifig scale crawler crane? I plan to build one and wouldn't mind getting some info from someone who has tried to build one or has built one. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: Raising a model?

"Dave" <ishakd@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:Hp08F2.13zp@lugnet.com... (...) ---...---8<-------- snip (...) I use a latice of 2xX bricks to build up a framework. I have bags of old crummy scratched and pre abs LEGO bricks I have been trying (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) Oh? I guess I see both designs (new castle and China Fortress) as pretty much the same thing, along with 6091/6098, Hogwarts Castle, World City train station, World City Police HQ, 6636 Police HQ, and probably more. Mostly just a front facade (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: New Knights Kingdom

(...) I think it was the Lego designers, playing in their Lego genetics laboratory...(grin). I'll bet the thought never crossed their minds. Either that, or I'll bet the minifig just had one of their hands full first before picking up another item. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: shortcut?...or model/set?

(...) It depends, see Question #2 (...) A file is a shortcut if it consists of on or more indiviual parts that make up a complete part assembly. In other words, if the indiviual parts are normally found connected in a new LEGO box. There are a few (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

  Re: FOIP! Multiuse Robot

(...) May i point out that in space no one can hear you scream ... (or hear anything at all) Didier (at the service of minifig physics, although this might differ from usual physics) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.297)

More:  Next Page >>