  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  SigFig's Moonbase Residence- Contractor Sneak Peek's

My minifig self has contracted Secondary Systems for the construction of a permanent address in the Moonbase, with his very own Residence Module. Construction is taking some considerable time, as Secondary Systems has been involved in lots of R&D (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: 7190 Millenium Falcon popularity?

(...) There could be more factors, but the biggest reason for its demand is probably the Princess Leia minifig. I believe the Han Solo minifig is very popular too. -Bryan (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Fun LEGO purchase

(...) (I got six of those grey slopes; *all* are defective :-) (...) Yeah, I remember when I was parting the bags with ITLUG members, and we found a whole bunch of orange left wings... quite odd! (...) Yup :-) The best parts, for me at least, were (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: animations

Hi, I'm looking forward to this tutorial! I found the way a .pov file is generated by l3p highly counter-intuitive: matrices were used to combine translation and rotation in one step. I find it impressive how you managed to find the axis around (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.animation)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: My favorite Minifig

(...) WOW! I thought your other torso stickers were good! this new one makes the minifig look exactly like a real dog! ;)) Jeff (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Fun LEGO purchase

"Jan-Albert van Ree" <javanree@vanree.net> wrote in message news:Hs0suv.9xH@lugnet.com... (...) ourselves. (...) wings (...) know (...) is (...) and (...) Herer you can see contents of the four bags I have purchased so far: (URL) have probably (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Minifig Helmets

(...) I still prefer: Minifig Town Castle ClassicSpace OldStyle Modern Crash With_and_without_vis...and_pivots Helmet with Skinny(Obese) Chinstrap any objections? how about the word order? ROFL w. (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New x-pod sets

(...) If they bundled an orange CS minifig in with ANY-thing, be assured that I would plow through the lot of you to get to it. We're talking lead-pipe, Tonya Harding-style justice in the Lego-aisle. I don't care if it's in "Jack Stone: Bionicle 12V (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: I got a bigger gun...

(...) That must be awesome anti-recoil technology in a held antispamcake gun! And a rather generous organization to back the spending necessary to make antispamcake :-) (...) Small note: 3GA's trooper is completely shielded, as the particles coming (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Structual support

Hello, all. I've got an idea for a new MOC and already have the cockpit finished. Its big- for me, anyway, about 60-70 studs long (hopefully). But I need some help in making the whole thing rigid. I know that a lot of people use beams and such to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Fun LEGO purchase

I was in my town today to search for some of the new 2004 or late 2003 LEGO-sets. Or just to see if I could be lucky and find anything on sale after the christmas rush. Found 2 boxes of 4107 (399NOK). I have one of these boxes from before and like (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.no)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  MHOF : 1 Adventurers Minifig in nomination

(URL) There is 1 Minifig in nomination for the first round of this election. Here is the nominee: (URL) So if the adventurers fans wish to see this nominee get to round 2, go vote at (URL) !!! Terry (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Master Builder Competition

Jeff Elliott and I stopped by LLCA this morning on the way to Day 63 of the SCLTC display at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum in order to see what was going on at the master builder competition. The event got underway very promptly at 10:00 as (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Proportions for a 2001 Monolith in LEGO?

Bringing this back to a LEGO oriented discussion... My sincerest apologies if it's still a bit nerd-oriented. In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote: ... a brief discussion on clone brand proportions and how they could be used to recreate (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  MHoF : 1 Wastern Minifig in nomination

(URL) There is 1 Western Minifig in nomination for the first round of this election. Here is the nominees: (URL) So if the western fans wish to see this nominee get to round 2, go vote at (URL) !!! Terry (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.western, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Truck MOC

(...) Hi Erik! That's a very good looking truck so don't get fooled by the non-existing responses on this one. It merely ended up in the wrong group :) I'm cross-posting this to town since it's a minifig scaled truck without any Technic functions (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Never mind the BRICK colours -

(...) I think it'd be cool if the minifig colors were a range of sixteen or so human flesh tones (like crayola's (URL) multicultural pack). Then, each individual set would be randomized. (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

we know that the castle is being reissued under a new number (URL) with the amount of stock floating round (in Britain at least) at half price or less its difficult to see why they are bothering (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Blacktron Invader Mk1

"Jason Whittenburg" <jason@newsgeeks.com> wrote in message news:HrGKpM.r7o@lugnet.com... (...) give him (...) (URL) (...) Nice work with both the model and the photoshop. Monster engines, wicked weaponry, slick profile. Definitely a worthy successor (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Big Ugly Yellow Building

Is it a mosque? Is it an office building? Who knows! What I know for sure is that it's BIG and YELLOW. This building appeared in IndyLUG's GATS train layout in October 2003 and January 2004. (2 URLs) The building rests on 4 green baseplates and has (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>