 Space / 30577
30576  |  30578
Subject:
Structual support
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:33:14 GMT

Hello, all. I’ve got an idea for a new MOC and already have the cockpit finished. Its big- for me, anyway, about 60-70 studs long (hopefully). But I need some help in making the whole thing rigid. I know that a lot of people use beams and such to support their mocs, but mine is fairly small and I want the interior to be as clean and large as possible- there isn’t really space for an elaborate system. Plus, theres a kind of ‘neck’ that needs to be big enough for a minifig but be strong enough to hold the cockpit up.

You guys have any ideas? Thanks!

-JHK